Weight Loss Surgery
For people suffering from obesity and facing the life-threatening side effects that can come with it, losing weight can be a matter of life and death. But for many, it can seem like there is no solution in sight — no diet plan, no exercise regimen, no "magic" pill that can help get the weight off and keep it off.
60%-70%Average weight loss patients typically experience
45%-75%Reduction of stomach size
0 to 2 nightsAverage nights in hospital after surgery
It’s Not About Losing Weight Overnight.
It’s About Staying Healthy Over Time.
AFTERCARE SUPPORT PACKAGE
- Unlimited access to your own specialist weight-loss support team which includes your bariatric surgeon and dietitians
- Psychotherapist pre and post operative support
- Specialist Nurses
- Unlimited Pre and Post operative Care
- Post surgery diet advice
- Regular weight checks to keep you on track
- 2/5 years advice and support to help with weight loss and to also help maintain weight loss achieved
- Emergency 24/7 telephone helpline
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
Register for a Free Weight Loss Surgery Seminar
You may have many questions about bariatric surgery. We invite you to attend our free, no-obligation bariatric surgery information seminar. We will provide valuable information you need to make a decision about having bariatric surgery. Completing the seminar is the first step in the bariatric surgery program.
WHAT OUR PATIENTS SAY
My whole life weight has been an issue and held me back personally and professionally. The person I am after surgery is not only the healthiest version of me, but also the happiest and most confident!
Why did I wait so long to feel and look awesome?! Just do it!
I am able to keep up with my two young boys now and would not have been able to do that before! Weight loss is hard and they gave me the tools to lose & keep the weight off!